★Browse items up for bid NOW: charityauction.bid/Lift4Autism2020
We know many of us have felt so helpless watching how this pandemic is ravaging our world, our communities. When KultureCity approached the LIFT Team about directing all the proceeds we raise this through this year’s auction to autism families struggling during COVID-19, we leapt at the chance to respond to real-time need in the autism community.
This year’s online auction features signed paperbacks, hardcovers, full series sets, out-of-print covers, foreign editions, personal one-on-one video calls with some of your favorites . . . and MORE, all donated by authors, publishers, bloggers, readers. Just people who wanted to be a part of something to help autism families. NOTE: The one-on-one video calls are new this year, and we have some really exciting ones to share with you!
You can browse items up for bid NOW here: charityauction.bid/Lift4Autism2020
The docket is open for bidding Monday, April 27 – Friday, May 1.
Since 2016, LIFT 4 Autism has raised approximately $140,000 to benefit ASD families. All proceeds go to non-profit organizations serving the autism community. This year’s charitable partner is once again Kulture City, whose programs serve the autism community with compassion and generosity.
- FAQ about the auction and the bidding process that may prove helpful – CLICK HERE
Winning bidders will be emailed with payment instructions.
- If you aren’t into bidding, you can STILL be involved!
1. Make a tax-deductible “no amount is too big or too small” donation to our Kulture City Fund: http://bit.ly/LIFT202Give
2. Buy LIFT Gear like t-shirts, mugs, sweatshirts, mugs, etc… (Proceeds to Kulture City) https://teespring.com/stores/lift4autism
3. Authors, publishers, agents, etc…we are STILL accepting items to put up for bid! If you have items you’d like to donate, you can do so here: http://bit.ly/2020LiftDonations